? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Tues.

Happy Tues everyone. This is my favorite day of the week because I can sit at Barns & Noble and just relax on my computer while I wait for the buss. This past week was a blurr... I got drunk for the first time about Two weeks ago I think... I'm in no rush to do that again... It was strange... Like I was drunk... but I still had some common sence. I didn't have much of a hangover when I woke up that moring. However I do remember comming out to my best friend that I'm Bisexual... I don't think she remembers.... or maybe she does but wants to forget? I have no feelings for her.. I hope she doesn't think that.... Shes like a sister to me... IDK... I'll have to bring it up to her some other time and get things straight... so to speek hahaha

0 comments: